Finance Director Benelux
- Hoist Finance
- Financiële dienstverlening
- € 7.000 - € 10.000
- Onbepaalde tijd
- > 10 jaar
Hoist Finance is a trusted debt restructuring partner to international banks and financial institutions. They are specialised in serving banks in handling non-performing loans, and supporting individuals in becoming debt free.
As a debt-restructuring partner, they purchase non-performing loans from their partners, international banks and financial institutions, so that they can free up resources for their core business. Through expertise and rigorous compliance they earn their partners’ trust. Just as importantly, they support the customers, the borrowers, in becoming debt-free through long-term, sustainable payment plans based on their individual circumstances. Through respect, honesty and fairness they earn their customers’ trust.
As CFO Benelux you will work in a growing international company, going into the next fase of maturity. The CFO Benelux will manage the Finance team in the Netherlands and Belgium (4 FTE) and will report into the Regional Director Benelux locally and Group CFO in Sweden. In this position you are responsible for internal and external reporting on the entities of Hoist Group in the Netherlands and Belgium, managing the financial accounting processes, financial statements (IFRS & Local GAAPs), VAT processes and strategy.
You will actively set up several projects and advice management in complex accounting issues that will contribute to the financial compliance, robustness and solidity of the Benelux finance. With Hoist Finance, you will be challenged to develop yourself, to extend your knowledge and skills and to work in a dynamic, energetic environment. The ideal candidate a Master degree and at least 10+ years relevant working experience. You are an energetic manager who is able to coach teams and connect finance with the rest of the business. You are able to work and coach the next generation finance professionals.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Supervision and coordination of the activities of the Accountant Benelux, the Controller Benelux and external service providers to ensure the timely delivery of correct monthly accounts, in local GAAP, IFRS and in the group’s consolidation tool;
- The timely delivery of financial and other information to the national banks of the Netherlands and Belgium, and other regulatory bodies;
- Deliver value added feedback on key financial parameters (Gross & net revenues, EBIT, EBT, book value …) to other members of the Management Team Benelux;
- Supervise corporate tax and VAT position of the Benelux entities;
- Coordinate reporting to the external bank auditors;
- Coordination of the budgeting process for the Dutch and Belgian entities;
- Benelux Contact for Group CFO;
- FTE-reporting and miscellaneous ad hoc tasks;
- Assist Regional Director in strategically planning;
- Development of financial business models;
- Coordinate the regulatory reporting process.
- Master Degree qualification in finance, accounting or economics;
- At least 10+ years of relevant experience in within Financial Services, Real Estate or External Audit;
- Energetic, “can do” approach;
- Sound knowledge of accounting standards (IFRS);
- Ability to manage internal and external stakeholders at all different levels;
- Proven managerial experience;
- Ability to influence and convince others;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. Knowledge of French is a plus.
Bezoek www.staan.nl voor meer informatie over de vacature Finance Director Benelux of solliciteer online op de vacature Finance Director Benelux.